Our Europe-wide certified training programme for recent graduates and new hires with little or no knowledge of automotive engineering processes and standards will address the basic knowledge and skills for engineers working in the automotive industry with a strong focus on the European ecosystem.
This Erasmus+ project is led by Symbol BV in the Netherlands, and is carried out in cooperation with automotive industry and education partners from four EU countries. The consortium members are the following:
- Symbol BV, the Netherlands: a training and consulting SME specialised in business and process improvement, and quality management for more than 10 years, with a lot of automotive clients.
- ISCN, Austria and Ireland: a training and consulting SME specialised in automotive development process quality with a strong focus on software and electronics quality and systems engineering for more than 20 years.
- Inno++, France: a training and consulting SME working very closely with ISCN with about the same fields of specialisation, for more than 2 years.
- ECQA, Austria: the European Certification and Qualification Association, an independent Europe-wide certification association for more than 20 years, currently promoting and certifying more than 30 job roles in various sectors (including automotive).
- LSSA, the Netherlands: the Lean Six Sigma Academy, an independent Europe-wide certification association for Lean Six Sigma qualification levels (belts).
- ROC Ter AA, the Netherlands: a well-established VET training organisation that is also the coordinator of the MBO Automotive Center.
- ROC Summa College, the Netherlands: 22 schools for secondary VET with more than 22.000 students and 1.700 employees.